Nollywood actress shows off skin in new photos



‎Viviennne Okafor


Nollywood actress Vivienne Okafor shows off skin in new photos... Check out the artsy vibes she's serving.

Vivienne Okafor shows off skin in a new photos she shared for her birthday.

The Nollywood actress, film maker and lawyer shows off pretty makeover and body art in the new photos. Wearing a sultry smokey eye and dramatic liner paired with pink lips on a glowing soft makeup look, the actress donned different looks for the shoot.


‎Viviennne Okafor

In some images, Okafor had on a tiara complete with colourful body art and statement jewelry posing for the photoshoot. She chose a yellow matching set featuring bralet over thigh high slit maxi and a head of cascading curls.

‎Viviennne Okafor shows off curves in a swimsuit

She showed off in a cobalt blue bikini in another shot showing off her enviable frame. "Happy birthday to me. Owning my throne fully, I'm so thankful, I've been blessed so much, I have people who I love and who love me, A career I'm passionate about, A full life, Not to mention in great health.  God is too good. All I ask today is that you say a prayer for me. My heart is full. Thankful for all the love" she summed up how she feels on her birthday!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.